Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tents

Random story. So, I was helping my dad set up and take down tents at a pack meeting earlier this evening when I heard someone say, "They're family is really weird. All their daughters know how to set up tents!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ok, so I thought it was funny. We ARE weird, but that definitely wouldn't have been on my list of top ten reasons as to why we're weird. We sometimes have days where life is a musical and there's random song and dance throughout the day. Now THAT would be on the list. Or the fact that some of us rather enjoy books with Hoovooloos (superintelligent shades of blue) in them... But not that we can all set up tents. I mean really, it's not rocket science people. Connect the long bendly rods to little hookies and metal pins. Genius. Love it. That's all :D

No comments: